Guild Salon Cover
Guild Salon Cover provides insurance protection for your stock, equipment, employer’s liability, loss of cash and business interruptions. It also provides you with personal accident cover if you can’t work due to an accident.
There are no forms to complete, and cover can be arranged in one short phone call. The highly competitive premium of £212 including IPT provides comprehensive insurance protection and gives peace of mind to small salon owners.
Guild Salon Cover - Key Benefits
- All Risks cover on equipment, contents, computers, stock and tenants improvements of up to £20,000, which includes up to £5,000 for stock. This includes water damage, flood, burst pipes, fire, theft, accidental damage etc. Theft cover includes "walk in" losses when the salon is open.
- Glass cover for the shop front and other fixed glass if you are responsible for the breakage which includes the replacement lettering.
- Public liability for the premises risk is included as occupier.
- Income loss covered following damage at the salon premises whether total or partial trading of up to £1,000,000 is included. The accidental failure of the utilities i.e. water/electric is also included.
- Employers Liability cover which is unlimited for all employees including therapist’s receptionists and work experience persons.
- Personal Accident cover for up to 2 working partners/directors with a benefit of £100 per week. Higher limits can be arranged.
- Loss of money is included with cover for money at homes of partners/directors.
- Cover for property at Exhibitions.
- No forms to complete just your agreement with the Statement Of Fact regarding acceptable for the Guild Salon Package Extension.
- A UK based claims handling company.
- We are able to add the buildings cover of up to £200,000 for an additional premium of £130.00 including IPT.
Terms and conditions apply, contact the Guild for full details of the policy.
Cover can be provided over the telephone by calling the Guild’s membership team on 0800 288 9493.