Spring Nail Trends - Fingertip Forecast, by Rose Panton
Spring is here, and it’s a time of new beginnings. This means throwing out your dark winter shades, and injecting a bit of colour into your life. Freshen up your nail game this spring with these nail shades; inspired by Easter, sunshine and happy florals, these spring manicures are sure to lift your spirits.
Bio Sculpture have revealed four new Evo colours in differing shades of nude; Miley, Jordan, Demi and Barbie. Finally a nude collection which complements your skin tone and allows you to look perfectly polished. They are the perfect colours for spring and with wedding season around the corner they will ensure any outfit looks chic!
Bio Sculpture Snake Skin Manicure
Bio Sculpture have also gone back to nature with their seductively charming Snake Skin Manicure a dangerously clever piece of nail art:
- Apply a thin application of your EVO Oxygenating Base Coat and cure for 30 seconds. Wipe the nail of any sticky residue with EVO cleanser wipes.
- Apply one layer of Olivia and cure under the lamp for 30 seconds.
- Mix some EVO Gloss Top Coat into Olivia and apply to the nail – do not cure.
- Using your dotting tool drop Whitney into Olivia. You can use any pattern you would like.
- Cure for 30 seconds.
- Apply EVO Gloss Top Coat.
- Wipe clean and apply Bio Sculpture Cuticle Oil.
This super cute daisy nail art design was created by GELLUX Technician, Julie-Anne Larivière. This look is perfect for spring and easy to recreate.
Created with colours ‘Graceful’ and ‘Purity’ these shades from Artistic are sure to put a spring in your client's step.
Lighten up your look with these gorgeous pastel shades from OPI (L-R):
Crawfishin’ For A Compliment (New Orleans Collection)
This Cost Me a Mint (Softshades Collection)
One Chic Chick (Softshades Collection)
Stop It I’m Blushing! (Softshades Collection)
It’s a Boy! (Softshades collection)*