Join the Professional Registers
The Professional Registers are three databases of beauty therapists, holistic therapists and nail technicians who hold the required qualifications and training and can be trusted to work safely and competently in the specific areas of the professional beauty industry.
The registers are:
- Register of Professional Beauty Therapists
- Register of Professional Holistic Therapists
- Register of Professional Nail Technicians
Therapists and Nail Technicians who are listed on the Professional Registers all agree to abide by a strict code of ethics and maintain their knowledge, skills and commitment through Continuing Professional Development (CPD) training and courses.
If you are a Full Guild Member, you can join the Professional Register that matches your branch of membership. If you are a Full Member of the Guild of Beauty Therapists, you can join the Register of Professional Beauty Therapists. If you are a Full Member of the Guild of Holistic Therapists, you can join the Register of Professional Holistic Therapists, and if you are a Full Member of the Guild of Nail Technicians you can join the Register of Professional Nail Technicians.
An entry on the appropriate Professional Register is free to current Full Guild Members
If you have membership of more than one branch of the Guild, for example, you are a Full Member of the Guild of Beauty Therapists and a Full Member of the Guild of Holistic Therapists, you can have you name and details listed in two of the Professional Registers.
How to add your name to the Professional Registers
1. Visit Beautyguild.com and log in using your email address and password.
2. Go to the Professional Registers section and you will see which of the Professional Registers is available for you to join – free of charge.
3. Click on the Join Now and you will then be able to view the details as they will be displayed.
You can read more about the Professional Registers on the Frequently Asked Questions page on Beautyguild.com.