Create a teaching career you love with GTi!
Last Updated 25 Jun 2022
Create The Perfect Work-Life Balance By Offering GTi Training Courses!
Create a teaching career you love by offering GTi Training Courses in your training school or salon. Plus, if you value hybrid working, offering GTi courses will allow you to build a teaching career that enables you the flexibility to shape your own day and create the perfect work-life balance.
GTi stands for Guild Training International and is the training arm of the Beauty Guild. GTi courses are all written by leading industry experts and meet the relevant Government specified National Occupational Standards (NOS). GTi has been offering training courses for over 20 years and is recognised in the UK and internationally for its high standards. GTi qualifications are also accepted for insurance and membership.
Schools love GTi courses because GTi certificates are amongst the most recognised training in the industry.
GTi takes the stress out of teaching
- All GTi course material is provided and because the theory is delivered and assessed online, it means that time spent in the classroom can concentrate on teaching the practical aspects of the treatment.
- GTi students are provided with the GTi Professional Standards for Therapists course, meaning that schools do not have to waste time covering the basics.
- Schools have access to a range of course support material and marketing assets.
- There are over 50 GTi courses in the most popular treatments that you can teach providing that you are qualified in that course with a minimum of 6 month’s experience.
- Where possible, schools are permitted to deliver training and assess students remotely via a suitable video conferencing system such as Zoom, Facetime, WhatsApp, Teams etc.
- All certification is provided by GTi and included in the cost of training.
- You decide how much to charge for the practical training that you provide, so the amount you earn depends on the price you set and how many students you train. Minimum practical training fees apply.
How do I apply to teach GTi courses?
Any tutors teaching Guild Accredited Courses need Guild Associate Membership which does not include insurance or Full Membership which includes insurance. The standard Accreditation Fee is £295 + VAT per year. This enables you to teach as many of the GTi courses that you are qualified in. Click here to apply to teach GTi Courses today.