Get The Lowdown On The Beauty Industry Post Lockdown!
Last Updated 25 Aug 2021
Beauty Guild launch UK Salon Businesses Post Covid-19 Pandemic Survey
Beauty Guild have recently launched a major survey to assess the state of the professional beauty market after the lockdowns of 2020 and 2021. The objectives of the survey are to find out:
- How much salon revenues have changed between March 2020 and the present time?
- How have the number of salon clients changed since before and after the lockdowns?
- What changes in staffing have been made?
- What were the biggest problems encountered during the lockdowns?
- What positives, if any, have salons been able to take from the lockdowns?
The survey will run until the end of October 2021, with the headline results published in the 2022 Beauty Guild Member’s Handbook.
Sponsor the survey
As with previous Beauty Guild surveys, we are please looking for a limited number of sponsors to donate prizes which will be used to encourage the best possible level of response. The survey sponsorship package costs £995 + VAT and your brand should please donate prizes to the value of £500. The sponsorship package includes the following:
- Your own multiple choice marketing question included in the survey, the results of which will only be available to you.
- A full page advert in either the September or October 2021 issue of Guild G@zette Digital magazine – worth £900 + VAT.
- Your prize details and branding included in the September and October Guild G@zette Digital magazines and several email marketing broadcasts advertising the survey.
- A copy of the full survey report when it is published later in the year – worth £150.
Sponsorship places are limited. To take advantage of this offer please email email@example.com