Guild Professional Skincare Report 2019
The report for this survey is available to buy now for just £150 + VAT. The survey report provides details of how each question was answered and provides expert analysis and comment on the results.
To order your copy for £150 + VAT please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- What makes a salon owner choose a particular brand of skincare?
- How important is training when choosing a skincare range?
- What is the most important feature of a skincare brand?
- How do therapists prefer to order skincare?
- What are the most popular brands of professional skincare?
- Table of the most popular skincare brands
- Length of time with the brand
- Which other skincare brands were considered?
- Attitudes towards retailing
- Factors that would help retailing
- What are the most common client skin concerns?
- Methods for attracting new clients
- How to retain clients
Get involved in the Beauty Industry Surveys
In each issue of Guild Gazette, we look at several different important sectors of the professional beauty industry. We allow a limited number of reputable suppliers to sponsor each survey. Sponsors are required to donate prizes which are used to incentivise wider participation. The sponsorship package includes branding, access to reports, and the inclusion of one private market research question in the survey. To see the full sponsorship package, click here.
© 2019. The survey results published are subject to strict copyright by the Guild of Professional Beauty Therapists Ltd.
No information may be reproduced in any form or any means whether electronic, mechanical and/or optical without the express prior written permission.